About The Company :
Founded by 3 young passionate entrepreneurs incubated at IIT Guwahati, Cubical has grown to a team of over 60 spread across 3 cities. Their first product brings a house alive with a perfect blend of Home Automation, Security, Energy Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Design. They have been successfully selling their product in New Delhi and Mumbai for last 7 months, backed by several strategic investors from Bridge Round of funding. Impressed by their innovative tech in Energy Analysis, the Kerala State Electricity Board has recently funded Cubical to setup their operations in Kerala as well. Cubical was born out of research endeavors at one of the technological nerve centers of India – Indian Institute Of Technology, Guwahati and their first product, revolves around building a wireless, cost effective, safe and smart home solution, all of which can be controlled remotely through a mobile device. It stems from one of their primary realizations that home automation systems can be both state of art and cost effective. This state of art technology includes innovations that are breakthroughs in the fields they work in. The thing that differentiates them from their competitors is that they are making them available to people without burning holes through their pockets.Cubical Home automation is the ultimate comprehensive and affordable panacea to all your home appliances and security needs from anywhere in the world. Your home is your master piece. Allow Cubical Labs to manage the behind-the-scenes while you enjoy a seamless magical experience.
Job Location: New Delhi
Years of experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E,B.B.A,B.Sc,B.Com
Target Batch Passout: 2013-2015
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 3 LPA To INR 5 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 13 April 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Identify potential clients and conduct research to identify best ways for Cubical to assist in satisfying their real estate needs.
- Canvass prospective clients and develop leads through a variety of approaches including telephone calls , Arrange meetings with prospective clients
- Accompany and assist seniors at client meetings
- Provide analytical support for cash flow and other financial analyses as well as gather relevant market data and prepare market surveys
- Prepare Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Letters of Intent (LOI’s), and presentations of Cubical capabilities and proposed business terms to prospective clients.
- Network with other real estate companies to identify best practices.
- Help build strong client relationships by delivering “best in class” services which includes providing relevant information to clients on timely basis
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- Technical Round
- Managment Round
Business Development Manager
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
1 - 3 Years
3 - 5 LPA