Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Manager
About the company: Community Samvada is a network of print magazines that provide informative and interactive hyperlocal content in communities across South Delhi and Noida. Community Samvada delivers the expertise to best engage audiences in newly developed local communities. Through a state-of-the-art quality produced magazines and industry expertise, Community Samvada magazines are must-read local publications that offer local, regional, and national advertisers a variety of innovative & in-demand advertising options.
Job location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 1 to 2 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BCA/BSC/BBA/BA
Salary:INR 2 LPA – INR 3 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon the candidates performance during the interview)
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Engage and strategize with clients to demonstrate how Samvada can drive revenue to their business.
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with variety of clients.
- Identify and understand trends within client markets and industries.
- Hit target revenue quota.
- Pitch new business to prospective clients.
- Proactively provide smart client research and industry specific information.
- Update and create sales proposals.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- HR Round
- Final Round
Last date to apply: 16 January 2017
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development Manager
- Education: B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT