About The Company:
BRAND REALTY came into being in early 2006, with an aim to build a team of Specialists and Top performing Real Estate Advisors who offer quality Real Estate services in a market which is flooded with unorganized players. The main promoter of the company, Mr. Kamal Manchanda, a graduate from IIT, conceived the idea of building a team of quality Real Estate professionals and creating a hub of organized Real Estate consulting services. The promoters have had extensive experience of over 20 years in Investment Advisory business, Retail chain development, Real Estate investments and developments. Mr. Kamal Manchanda, has in the recent past, played important roles for the leading brands - CafÃ© Coffee Day, Way2Wealth and Assotech.
Salary: INR 2-3 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 2-3 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
· Participation in Marketing Activities such as Trade fairs, canopy activities, Property Expo and
· Handling all the data generated through marketing portal like, MagicBricks , 99 Acres, SMS
campaign, and through virtual no.
· Conducting presentations & meetings, preparing sales presentations and ensuring the marketing
activities are on to generate fresh leads.
· Developing continuously to build up database of HNI\\\'s/Mariners/ people serving in the army air force
& navy, also from the multinational companies.
· Sharing & participating with the senior management in the development of the strategic market ing
plan for the company.
Promotion of Direct Sales
· Handling queries of Walk in clients and through telephone and emails.
· Prepare and give sales presentation
· Pitching of products according to customer requirements.
· Accompany the clients on site visits and pitching them the right project according to their individual
need, following up with the client and work towards the closures.
· Handling all the data generated through marketing portal like, MagicBricks, 99 Acres, SMS
campaign, through virtual no.
Increasing and Maintaining Broker Base
· Adding new brokers to existing channel by visits and tele conversations.
· Motivating brokers for additional business through various incentive schemes.
· Updating information about new projects and developments in current projects.
· Handling brokerage billing (Design Brokers MOU, and assist them in raising the brokerage bill) .
· Coordinating with CRM, Accounts and Marketing department to solve broker queries.
Business Development Mnager
B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM
1 - 5 Years
2 - 3 LPA