About the Company:
Beyond Key (www.beyondkey.com) is a company covering consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow\\\'s enterprise. Beyond Key is into developing business web applications, software products/solutions, etc. The domains covered includes Insurance, Healthcare, Finance, Retail/eCcommerce, Automotive/After-market, RFID Solution development, Intranet development, Mobile development etc.
Salary: INR 5 LPA to INR 9 LPA ( Negotiable depending on candidature and Skills )
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Can write/create marketing content for building collaterals (includes Brochures, White Paper, Case Studies, Web content, Blogs, PowerPoint presentations, etc.) of International Standards. The website would need to be always edited/updated.
- Can effectively manage all the Company social media interfaces (like Linkedin, Facebook etc.) and adding interesting snippets, news, reviews, latest releases etc. The objective is to be classy and initiate traction from the team, potential prospects, etc. based on the type of Social Media platform.
- Can effectively manage the overall CRM tool for the company. This would also lead to planning on emailing Newsletter on case to case basis.
- Ability to write Proposals / Quotations
- Ability to be Actively involved / Support the function of Business Development, Sales and Marketing for a Software Consulting Company, as and when required.
- Capability to participate and manage a booth in the Software related Exhibitions, Trade Shows, Conferences
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing and cold calling as and when required. Can effectively drill the web and find prospects (based on requirements) and help in building database to be tapped for prospecting
- Exposure to International Markets like USA, Australia, UK etc. would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and contribute to new ideas in a fast-paced, deadline-driven setup
- Must be well organized, knowledgeable, and a strong communicator across many levels of management including top Corporate Officers.
- Should be a self-initiator, self-motivated and capable to work independently and in a team.
- Should have a good command on English.
- Preference would be given to candidates with a sound background of IT / Technology
- Face to Face Interview
3 - 5 Years
5 - 9 LPA