SOLITAIRE INFOSYS is a leading Software and Web Application Development Company, based in Mohali (Chandigarh), that provides high quality comprehensive services to enterprises across a wide range of platforms and technologies. Our major areas of expertise are in providing quality, cost effective software or web development services.
Job Location: Mohali
Desired experience: 2 - 5 Years
Course Specialization: B.E. / B.Tech.(CSE/IT)
Salary: 4.80 Lacs Per Annum
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Interview Process: HR Round, F2F Interview and Final Round
- Candidate must have a minimum experience of 3 Years in sales of DOT NET only.
- Experience defining customer requirements from both a business and technology angle
- Working knowledge of Elance, Odesk, Guru, People per hour, Fiverr and Top coder
- Familiarity with different pricing and engagement models
- Must have Excellent Communication (written/verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
As a Business Development Manager (BDM) you have to improve an organizations market position and achieve financial growth by building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, by working with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. To achieve this, you may need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future. You have to manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- New Business Development
- To prospect for new clients by online portals, networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and companies practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Client Retention
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning
-Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the companies unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the companies people and capabilities.
- Technical Skills
DOT NET, Software Development, oDesk, PPH, Guru, Freelancer, Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, and Microsoft Office.
NOTE : Candidates with valid experience of 2 - 3 years in sales of DOTNET products should only apply.
Business Development Manager (DOTNET)
2 - 5 Years
4.8 - 4.8 LPA