About The company
Founded by alumni of UCLA, Microsoft and Amazon, Advantage Club is India's largest mobile-first platform for corporate benefits. At Advantage Club, they create mutually rewarding relationships between employers and businesses by managing corporate discounts in India. They enable organizations to incentivize their employees beyond just salary. They extend "Corporate-Employee benefits" to Wellness, Dining, and Education, Gyms, Shopping and many more spheres of life. We are currently live with 225 brands and 60 corporates.
Job Profile: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Salary: INR 2 LPA – INR 3 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Training/Probation Period: None
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Skype Round (If Required)
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principles.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
- Capable, quick, determined
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Team play
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBS, BCA, BCM, M.A., MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM
0 - 2 Years
2 - 3 LPA