About The Company: Global Audio Text Solutions Pvt. Ltd. deals in providing an excellent suite of audio and text solutions to the telecom industries worldwide. The organization came into existence in the year 2007 with its headquarters based in Hong Kong. Presently, we’ve got massive presence in several nations like London, Hong Kong, and USA. In addition, we have numerous of interconnections with major tier-1 carriers across the world and thus, we strive to provide you international as well as domestic premium rate numbers, covering a total of more than 200 destinations across the globe. We are empowered with a highly qualified team of technical experts who are dedicated to provide you a round the clock expertise support.
Job Location: Pitampura,New Delhi
Years of experience: 0-1 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2017
Salary: 2.4 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window closes.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 15 July 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Conduct market research to push the right products and services to the perspective customers or client.
- Develop comprehensive marketing plan.
- Good command over STP Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning.
- Understanding industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Motivation for Sale
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong client relationships with senior and top level management
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and provide them ideas, information and solutions.
- Exploring business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Recording and updating client’s information into the database.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Manage the floor activities and attend the customers
- Give the presentation about product & services, conduct meetings with respective clients.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Excellent skills on MS Word & Excel.
- Good comprehension & interpretation skills to understand customer issues / complaint and respond in accordance.
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA