About the Company:-
Developing simple, intuitive and friendly custom softwares with the inherited characteristics of international standards. We deal in Custom Software , Website Development, Software Products, Mobile applications, SaaS products. Some of the products which we have already developed are: http://www.HRStop.com - best online HR Management Software for SMEs http://www.StartSelling.in - Create your online store in less than 5 minutes and START SELLING your products instantly. http://www.LocationHelper.com - Tracking location made easy http://www.Beejak.com - Web based Invoicing Solution
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA – INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Selling our online HR/ Payroll software to corporate clients by assessing their business requirements over the phone, over the web or by email.
- Follow up with the clients once the sales team is involved.
- Achieving sales targets through the acquisition of new clients.
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, and internet mining.
- Helping the clients to understand various product offerings and solutions available with business HRStop.com.
- Building and managing strong relationships with customers.
Skill Set Required:
- E- Positive attitude - confident/ self-motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: English/ Hindi
- Must be computer/ internet savvy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Analytics/ Sale Aptitude
Last date to apply: 19th February 2019
- Aptitude - Online test
- Written skills
- Group Discussion
- Business Discussion -1
- Business + HR Discussion
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 4 LPA