Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Executive - Trainee
About Torrid Networks Pvt Ltd.
Torrid Networks is a global leader in end-to-end information security management services. Company is a CERT-IN (Computer Emergency Response Team – India) empaneled security auditor under the Ministry of Information Technology of India. Since its inception, Torrid Networks has grown organically, hiring best industry talent to provide out-of-the-box information security services leveraging its end-to-end information security management portfolio.
Today, company is working with over 150 customers across various business verticals worldwide including defence and security establishments, critical government departments, large PSUs and many fortune companies. As part of its mission to spread information security awareness across the industry, Torrid Networks is an ongoing sponsor for OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) events in India.
Specialties : Application Security, Network Security, ISO 27001, Managed Security Services, Information Security Research, Malware Reverse Engineering, Information Security Trainings, Social Engineering Services, Network Penetration Testing.
Profile/Designation – Business Development Executive- Trainee
Gender – Male.
Job Location - Noida
Desired experience - Fresher
Target batch pass outs – 2014
Course specialization – MBA with B.Tech (CS/IT Background)
Probation / Training Period – 6 Months Training.
Salary- Fixed + Variable – Rs. 7000/- Stipend paid during training period + Incentives + Travel Reimbursement + Free Meal. (2.0LPA to 3.0LPA post training)
Bond- No Bond/No Contract
Tentative date of joining – Immediate
· Identifying market trends & upcoming requirements in cyber security
· Responsible for selling Information Security services/solutions.
· Responsible for the sales life cycle starting from lead identification, qualification, proposal & presentations, commercial negotiations, closing and collections.
· Identify key business issues and opportunities; lead the formulation and presentation of solutions and proposals to potential clients.
· Ensure all targets (qualitative and quantitative) are met and exceeded.
· Work closely with the technical team and ensure the proper solution is created and delivered to the client effectively.
· Managing relationship with existing & prospective clients through regular offline/online engagements
· Ensuring seamless execution of entire sales life cycle
· Tender Management
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Passion for sales and Marketing
· Computer background is a must
· Excellent communication & presentation skill.
· Energetic and confidant
· Candidate should have their own conveyance.
· The candidate should be willing to travel (Mandatory).
- Education: MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT