About The Company:
BigWit Energy is a young startup trying disrupt the way people look at adopting renewable energy, currently our primary focus is towards educating individuals & commercial units in understanding basics of solar power and to fulfill this mission we are inviting enthusiastic candidates to harness this unlimited free energy of nature.
Job Location: Chandigarh
Desired experience: 0 - 1 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.tech/Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA To INR 2.64 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Brushing up basic technical aspects of Solar PV Plants.
- Analyse customer requirement by evaluating his/her inputs and suggesting best offering.
- Meeting potential customers.
- Updating CRM software.
- Closing sales deals.
- Keeping yourself updated with latest product developments.
- Generating leads.
- Attending promotional events.
- Relationship management with existing clients.
Skill Set Required:
- Graduate in any stream.
- Should be a team player, energetic, self motivated and well versed with soft skills.
- Since it is a sales role being attentive towards deadline and commitments is must.
- Problem solver with exceptional communication skills.
- Should posses strong work ethics with punctuality.
PS: 1. This is a sales role which requires extensive traveling throughout the day. So, a candidates with own vehicles and a valid driving license would be preferred.
2. Customer meetings are usually held in their premises during site visits so, this role suits to male candidates only.
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1 Years
2.1 - 2.6 LPA