- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the Company:
Zero1 is a new age digital media company that strives to innovate digital marketing, advertising and distribution channels. It has the largest network of influencers on Social Media with a combined reach of over 200M, as well as several owned and operated web properties among the top 500 worldwide.
Job location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Year
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Salary: INR 3 LPA- 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, MBA, M.Tech
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We are looking for smart individuals to join our Business Development team.
- The role is responsible for developing publisher partnerships for one of our flagship products in video advertising.
- Identify and onboard web publishers and establish a relationship with them.
- Outline and execute effective lead strategy in order to maintain the revenue growth and hit revenue targets.
- Expand the relationship with existing and new publishers by proposing solutions to their needs.
- Serve as the link of communication between publishers and internal team.
- Prepare regular progress reports and forecast reports in order to ensure the revenue growth.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Research skills
- An outspoken and a confident personality.
- Candidate must have passion for selling.
- Candidate must have resilience and persistence to attain goals.
- can think out of the box to get results.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of digital advertising is a plus
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3.6 LPA