About The Company
With "Innovation + Design" at the core of Wipro Furniture Business, it is their constant endeavour to serve its customers with the most appropriate and innovative product solutions. Wipro Furniture Business has been in the fore front of conceptualizing, designing and offering products in creating open office architecture spaces in Indian scenario. Wipro are the leaders in providing ‘Open Office Architecture' based solutions. Wipro Furniture has set a path breaking trend by establishing strategic tie-ups with International Product Designers.
Salary Details: Upto Rs 2.4 LPA (based upon the candidature and the interview performance)
Probation / Training Period: 1 Year
Desired experience: Fresher
Please note: Only Female candidates are preferred
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for sale of modular furniture majorly in education segment.
- The candidate will be involved in business development by meeting clients, coordinating between client and Wipro team
- The candidate will be involved in commercializing the products, maintaining the logistics, and providing end to end solutions to customer
- Excellent communication skill,
- Should be an Extrovert
- Should be Willing to travel
- Telephonic Round
- Multiple face to face interview rounds
Business Development Executive
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA