About The company
Whoopiee is creating a Mobile Platform for Merchant Consumer Interaction via Promotions/Discounts. Where a Merchant registers himself on the Merchant App, buys credits & starts putting up Real Time Promotions/Offers. Consumer App Users can look at the Offers on the App & go to the Outlet without the hassle of any transaction/printout/ expiry dates etc. Thus creating a Database for interaction.
Merchant today does not have such a medium and uses alternatives such as Whatsapp, Facebook, Bulk Messaging, Manual Calling etc. Whoopiee Aims to solve that problem by effectively creating a platform where they can also reach out to the perspective users along with maintaining contact with the existing ones.
Whoopiee Mobile App with nearly 1 Lac Downloads and 1100+ Merchants is expanding to major Metros beyond Delhi NCR & Bangalore. Whoopiee is building an advanced Merchant Consumer Interaction Platform. Whoopiee is available on Android & iOS. Whoopiee recently won "HOT 100 Award" in recognition of being one of the fastest growing startups in India - facilitated by Microsoft, Amazon & KPMG. Founded by American Post Graduates, Whoopiee is expanding quickly.
Whoopiee is live in 8 cities including Delhi, Bangalore & Chandigarh with 1100+ merchant Partners and ~1 Lac downloads. Whoopiee has associated with brands such as Diageo, Indian Oil, Gold's Gym, Cafe Coffee Day, Subway, etc.
Website address: http://www.whoopiee.com/
Desired experience- Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 Months
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs. 3.15 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that , the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Initial round with VP (Telephonic Round)
- Round with the MD (Telephonic/Skype Round)
- Final CEO Round(Telephonic/Skype Round)
- The candidate must have the understanding of Whoopiee app.
- The candidate will be involved in Merchant -Tie-ups for representation on the Whoopiee App.
- The candidate will also be responsible to interact with various Colleges & other Institutions to facilitate Whoopiee App adoption.(It is a field job)
- Candidate must be Fluent in English and must possess excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Candidate should be Self Starter and have an ability to work individually.
- Active participation in college events, team handling ability will be an added advantage.
Business Development Executive
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
3.15 - 3.15 LPA