About The Company:
Virtuos is one of the APAC market leaders in CX Practice having delivered more than 100 Projects in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, FieldService, and Marketing Cloud in alliance with Oracle, Verint, ClickSoftware and Salesforce. Virtuos launches Cloudle to augment its SMB and Midmarket business by offering an array of Cloud based Software and Services such as CRM, BI & Analytics, Sales Automation, Marketing Campaign, Contract Management and other products.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 – 3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate with excellent Communication Skills
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2017
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA to INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 6 months for freshers
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
-Represent Virtuos in a positive and professional manner
-Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals
-First Call, lead generation, opportunity identification and development in unexplored markets.
-Responsible for profiling customer and target accounts, mapping executive structures and corporate solutions, identifying qualified opportunities within divisions, and securing appointments
-Doing research on the companies being prospected and also competitor\'s analysis.
-Investigate and qualify all incoming contacts that arise through web, event based and marketing campaigns and through targeted outbound activity
-To have effective social sales engagement through Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and other emerging social tools including inbound and outbound email systems.
- Prospect into target accounts to find new revenue opportunities
- Develop an effective strategy to articulate the CRM value proposition
- Generation of leads by pitching for sales and setting up appointments
- Managing the Prospect to Quote Sales Cycle
- Maintaining and updating the customer and prospect data
- Assisting and making recommendations to Business Development manager for client account planning
- Report weekly metrics to Business Manager.
- To engage with SMB & Midmarket customers and offer Cloud based software and service packages
- To harvest and nurture business from multiple sources using modern selling techniques
- To service customers with up-sell and cross-sell strategies.
Skill Set Required:
-Excellent communication skills in English (Written and Spoken)
-Knowledge of using Google Apps, Conferencing tools, Skype, Google Talk, Microsoft Office and Other Business Office tools
-Ability to work independently with complete account/customer management skills.
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Final Round
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 3 Years
3.6 - 6 LPA