Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Executive
Qualification- Minimum 60% throughout 10th,12th and Graduation
Desired Experience- 06 months to 2 years
• Promote business development opportunities.
• Act as Sales, Business development & marketing representative for existing key accounts.
• Organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
• Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts with target
• Meet new and existing clients as necessary, performing demonstrations of software that is specifically marketed to meet the client's business needs.
• Attend industry trade shows as required.
• Be familiar with pricing and which product and service to market to which customer.
• Develop sales strategies and, using a CRM, track the progress of the sales stages and report on a weekly basis.
• Any other duties, tasks and responsibilities consistent with the role.
• Making Cold Calls, Meeting Prospects, Generating Leads
• Aptitude towards Sales/Business Development
• Excellent Communications Skill
• Good Presentations Skills
• Aptitude to Deliver Quick Results
Probation Period- 03 months
Tentative date of interview- 15 April to 25 April 2015
Tentative date of joining- 01 May 2015
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development Executive
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.16 Lacs
- Industry: IT