About The Company:
Verzeo, a young and dynamic startup led by a 23-year-old millennial entrepreneur, offers students a free-flowing work environment. It started as an establishment of an education platform by a team of 5~10 members during its inception and is now a pool of 800 employees within a span of 3 years. Out-of-the-box ideas are held in high esteem, new initiatives are encouraged, and great work is always rewarded and appreciated. The senior leadership mentors and trains the interns. They are invariably motivated and inspired to propose and implement ideas to better their best. This uninhibited flow of knowledge allows our Interns to develop critical thinking and problem-solving, the two core strengths on which many new ideas are built. A practice-oriented approach, a semi-formal workplace, and an expeditious work environment define our everyday work culture at Verzeo.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.44 LPA + INR 1.2 LPA(Incentives)
After Training Period: INR 3 LPA + (3 Lakh Variable)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Team to assist the business's growth by acquiring new business leads.
- Pitch and promote Verzeo's services to prospective clients.
- Career counsel prospective students. Understand their learning objectives and offer them relevant Verzeo Products
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team to plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Set up meetings and follow up with potential clients.
- Strong communication skills
- High energy, go-getter, fast learner
- Critical and out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Virtual Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA