If you have ever dreamed about being in the driver’s seat of a revolution, this is the place for you. Vedantu, an Ed-Tech start-up, is into Live Online Tutoring. We are a platform which aggregates best teachers of the country and provide them with tools to deliver LIVE lectures to students anytime, anywhere.
What drives us is a vision of bringing about a paradigm shift in the way people teach and learn. We believe that education in today’s world is highly generalized with classroom teaching being done in a ‘One Size Fits All’ manner. We believe it is not effective and this should change. We are disrupting the very notion of classrooms by making Quality Education Accessible. Our vision is to create a 'Knowledge Network' where a learner and a learned can get connected with a click of a button and can learn-teach in the most personalized way possible. Vedantu is based out of Bangalore and is founded by a bunch of IITians, who have been teachers themselves and have taught more than 10,000 students between them. e are a team full of uber-talented and motivated people. We are looking for equally passionate individuals to join us in making this vision a reality. We have already stadto make some noise and shorten the sleep-span of some education bureaucrats.
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification: Any Graduates
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary Range: INR 4 LPA fixed INR 3 LPA variable
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communiocated post registration window is closed.
Vedantu is looking at providing an opportunity for students to directly impact the growth and the associated business drivers. Since the students are currently in their final year of college, the company would be only able to absorb the candidates on a full time position after they graduate from their campus. The fixed component in the same should be about INR 4 lakhs per annum and about INR 3 lakhs per annum as variable pay. The variable pay can go up to about INR 8 lakhs per annum basis their performance. The candidates would work with us on projects ranging in the domain of sales and marketing for a period of 4-6 months. The candidates would be expected to quickly pick up skills in sales and marketing and drive business goals. This presents the candidates with an opportunity to grow with the company and shape the strategic direction in the domains they are associated with.
Vedantu believes in nurturing the candidates during the probation period so that they can go onto absorb bigger responsibilities in the organisation. Hence, the candidates (basis the performance during the probation period) would be presented with an opportunity to join the company upon completion of their graduation from college. The final role allocation would depend upon the interests of the students and the available opportunities within the company at the time of joining.
Roles & Responsibility
This role is combination of Sales, Marketing and analytics.
• Sales: (70%)
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Understand customer’s requirements and pitch products accordingly from the available product offerings of the company
- Reach out to customers through cold calling and schedule home demo for final sales
• Marketing: (20%)
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and plan marketing activities
- Generate customer leads by running various marketing campaigns in their region
• Analytics: (10%)
- Utilize sales data to understand market trends and potential, and furnish reports
- Develop and optimize sales processes to continuously improve
Skills and Experience Required:
- Final/pre-final year engineering students
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication with impeccable attention to finer details
- Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Highly motivated individuals who are performance driven and goal oriented
- Start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- Basic Aptitude and English Test at the time of interview (30 mins)
- Group Discussion
- Offline assignment
- Personal Interview
Selected candidates will have to go Banglore fo a training period of 21 days. Reimbursement of 12 k will be given to the candiates for their travel. Accomodation will be given by the company.
No stipend will be given at the time of training period.
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
4 - 7 LPA