About the Company:
Travocoaster is a premium and an ever-growing traveling company of passionate, talented and skilled travel professionals from every destination all around the globe, it means we perform globally.
Job location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 years
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, cold calling, and email.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Understanding of Client Landscape, Client Organization, and Pain points etc.
- Use an appropriate pitch to enter an account and identify the right contact in every account.
- Ask the right questions on outsourcing landscape; uncover any immediate or --upcoming business opportunities.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development andclosure.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within the assigned territory.
- Build, manage sales pipeline and close deals.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Command over English Language.
- Convincing ability.
- Face To Face Interview
Last date to apply: 30 October 2017
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, MBA
0 - 3 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA