Today, company is working with over 500 customers across various business verticals worldwide including defence and security establishments, critical government departments, large PSUs and many fortune companies. As part of its mission to spread information security awareness across the industry, Torrid Networks works closely with few of the OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) local chapters to spread the information security awareness.
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: MBA/B.E/B.tech
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Salary: Stipend of 12,000 for 3 months. After completion of training period up to INR 4LPA.
Bond: 12 months
Date of Joining: May 2016
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
1. Identifying market trends & upcoming requirements in cyber security
2. Responsible for selling Information Security services/solutions.
3. Responsible for the sales lifecycle starting from lead identification,
qualification, proposal & presentations, commercial negotiations, closing and collections.
4. Identify key business issues and opportunities; lead the formulation and presentation of solutions and proposals to potential clients.
5. Work closely with the technical team and ensure the proper solution is created and delivered to the client effectively.
6. Managing relationship with existing & prospective clients through regular offline/online engagements
7. Ensuring seamless execution of entire sales life cycle - Tender Management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Candidates must have their own conveyance.
Any other Requirements/ specifications: Well-groomed and excellent communication skills
1. Telephonic Interview
2. Face to Face interview
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA