About The Company
We have one aim - Better Patient Experience. Everything we do is for that reason. Be it our B2B Products or our B2C service. Our product, HELP is an easy to use Mobile App that provides a directory of Medical Services, which empowers the patient to make an informed decision when they choose a Medical Service.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired experience: 0 to 4 Year
Salary: INR 0.84 LPA to 3 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2011/2012/2013/2014
Course Specialization: BE/Btech, BBA, MBA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features
and benefits with focus on the value of the solution
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities
- Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan including Outbound and Inbound prospect
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market
situation and competition
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies
Skill Set Required:
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills.
- Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow.
- Loves to travel, meet people and has excellent presentation skills.
- Should be honest, trustworthy and assertive.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Tech savvy, highly motivated, self-starter, team player.
- HR Round
- Sales Technical
Business Development Executive
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 4 Years
0.84 - 3 LPA