About the company :
TestPress helps educational academies create web based online exams that lets their students take exams from anywhere. Testpress partners with different entrance exam coaching institutes to help students prepare for exams effectively. Some of the core features include online exam management, course management, analytics and custom domain mapping.
• Approach potential leads for booking a sales meeting appointment.
• Understand customer requirements & Prepare for meetings with potential clients as part of the pre-sales process.
• Direct prospects to the sales team on requirements.
• Enter and update customer information in the tool.
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Share reports on the pre-sales activities
• Act on the leads that are generated already.
• Develop and prepare proposals
• Excellent communication skills in Business English, and Telugu for (Telugu profiles).
• Excellent communication skills in Business English, and Rajasthani for (Rajasthan profiles)
• Excellent communication skills in Business English, and Hindi for (Hindi profiles).
• The ability to converse in additional language will be an advantage.
• Should have efficient convincing skills and be an engaging conversationalist.
• Should have a strong desire in the conversion of lead into a customer and be initiative to take extra steps if required.
• Should have an interest in pre-sales of software products
• Prior pre-sales experience with a proven track record is an advantage.
Profile/Designation: Business Development Executive
Gender : Both
Job Location: Rajasthan
Desired experience: Freshers
Target batch Passouts: 2022
Course specialization :Any graduate
Candidate location : Any
Salary: 2.4- 3.6 LPA
Interview Process :2 HR rounds
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc.
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA