About The Company
Technospecies Global Solutions is an event management company. They work at pan India level to deliver the workshop and technical training at various engineering colleges and schools. Technospecies has been started with the vision to embed mind in about Robotics, Embedded and Intelligent Systems, Android, Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security. Company dreams of to have a skilled mind in every participant after a handshake with the latest technologies i.e. by every seminars, workshops & training. With latest offerings to students & professionals by giving a big platform to brush-up and develop mind which thinks big and have creativity to deliver big.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: Fresher
Probation Period: 6 Months
- During Probation: INR 1.44 LPA
- Post Probation: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.16 LPA
Course: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Planning & Organising Various Workshops & Seminars.
- Calling all the Engineering Colleges as Well as Schools and Introducing the company
- Email and Telephone Follow Ups and Need to be good With Telephonic Etiquette.
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Maintaining and developing a computerized customer and prospect database
- Attending training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong communication and convincing skills
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BJMC, BMM, BMS, MBA, MBE, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 2.16 LPA