TechMonastic Solutions was formed with a passion for making a difference intheworld of technology. Sounds cliche but we have ticked the boxes and refilled our bucket list.Today we are the best window to open up your digital avenues, build a bond with the audience and outrun the competition. From crafting a website to usher in conversion- we help our clients to find their voice and build brands.Be it grabbing e-commerce and e-learning success or connecting the dots of digital marketing, we do bring the best fruits to you with cutting-edge technological solutions.We at Techmonastic live a culture that thrives on creating tangible value for our customers and employees thereby creating an ever lasting association with them. Living up to our "Techmonastic" values, we have built a history of successful customer partnerships and a tradition of "whatever it takes" to exceed customer expectations.After all, TechMonastic Solutions is not just a name. It's a promise and an assurance to shape and showcase your every brilliant digital idea.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Research and seek business opportunities, pitch and win service projects in line with the company strategy and ensure seamless delivery and ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Liaise with other executive heads especially the software development team on the implementation of the company's strategic and operational plans
• Implement and maintain MIS for business opportunities and project delivered.
• Conduct competition and market analysis and seek out new opportunities and partnerships
• Train new joinees on the nuances of business development.
• Contribute to the development and refinement of Company's vision and strategy and support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
• Develop, review, and report on the business development division's strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
• Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning through the Marketing department
• Maintain and develop organizational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies
Skill Set Required:
• 0-2 years of business development experience
• Knowledge of business and management principles
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Good project management skills
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to interface directly with customers
Profile/Designation: Business Development Executive
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both): Both
Job Location: Kolkata (Work From Office)
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Target batch Passouts: 2021, 2022
Course specialization: B.Tech/B.E, MCA
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: 1.22 to 1.44 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 1.4 LPA