About the Company:-
We are a market research company conducting research in over 40 countries with passion and enthusiasm.We do not take ‘one solution fits all’ approach so with us you will get 100% tailor-made solutions for all your research needs. Though we are young in the Industry but our team has experienced players who have been serving the industry from past 20 years. Personal service, commitment, flexibility, sustainability and expertise are more important to us than just standard solutions.
Job location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training period: 3 month
(Stipend of 5000 during training)
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Our company is looking for a Business development executive to be responsible for generating leads and meeting business goals.
- Duties will include Business presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the business process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
Roals & Responcibilites:
- Meeting or exceeding business goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A commitment to excellent client service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with Clients.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Last date to apply: 17th January 2019
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Round
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA