About the Company:
Swasthi, Microsoft Partner and an Australian Offshore Partner serving APAC Region into Office 365, Dynamic 365, Azure Infrastructure. Looking to expand the digital marketing strength into India and other countries.
Job location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-3 years
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2017
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Passion for both Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
- Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development.
- Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications.
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing
- Work with Consulting and Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services; identify client success stories and work with marketing to create appropriate case studies and collateral
- Create compelling marketing campaigns using strategies we encourage our clients to use to showcase our abilities to produce results (leads) our clients use similar strategies to raise funds
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Meet Customers for presentation and close deals whenever required.
Lead Generation & Sales Enablement
- Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinar and whitepaper strategies
- Create sales-ready tools, including market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales to highlight benefits of our services to our clients.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Face To Face Interview
Last date to apply: 08 September 2017
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 3 Years
2.4 - 5 LPA