About The Company:
Founded in 2016, BitQit Private Limited (makers of SaaS product SearchTap.io) is a fast-growing technology firm with a proven track record of providing search technology & IT consulting services . We currently cater to 40 eCommerce businesses for our search technology product SearchTap.io and offer a wide array of business solutions to clients across the globe.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Salary: Upto INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Maintain and expand the company database of prospects.
- Reaching out to prospective clients using Linked In, Mails, Phone, Other Medium.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Ensure follow-up with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices & discuss terms
Skill Set Required:
- Pursuing/Completed a Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science or any other college degree with a major or concentration in Professional Sales, Business, Communication or related field.
- IP University candidates (preferable)
- Minimum 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in class 10th and 12th (CBSE Board preferred)
- Strong sense of teamwork, can-do attitude and roll-up your sleeves to get the job done
- Good understanding of technology products/latest technologies.
- He/she must have good analytical and technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Face to Face Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA