About The company
RackBank DataCenters is Central India’s first Tier-3 Green DataCenter - targeting a 1 million square feet expansion situated in Indore, India. Since our inception in Jan 2013, we have been supporting businesses with our best-in-class premium datacenter services which include managed and unmanaged dedicated server hosting services and colocation services in India. Our strategic location enables minimal latency across all zones. We have redundant network/multiple connectivity with an uptime of 99.98%. We’re also Consultant to India’s first DataCenter Park project by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Job Profile: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech (C.S./I.T.) or relevant equivalent field
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview & NO Bar for right Candidate)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Round
- Technical Round
- Presentation Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Generate and convert Leads.
- Develop and sustain a strong relationship with all channel partners
- Proactively initiate and engage calls to existing and prospective customers
- Capture relevant data and generate timely MIS
- Generate Leads, ensure conversion and Handle CRM
- Preparation and follow up of quotes
- Credit referencing / credit control
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Relevant past experience of technical sales
- BS/MS in Computer Science/IT or relative equivalent stream + MBA (Marketing) preferable
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills
- Solid technical aptitude for industrial products and applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, adapt to changing business conditions, and work well across all levels of the organization
- The ideal candidate should have a sound technical understanding of the services provided by the company.
- The candidate must have a good commercial knowledge along with great communication skills to be able to assist in boosting revenue through sales.
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 4 LPA