Company Name :Quadra Systems Net India Pvt. Ltd.
Profile/Designation :Business Development Executives
Job Location : Bangalore
Target batch pass outs : 2014
Course specialization : MBA(Sales & Marketing)
Note: Candidates with either major or minor specialization in marketing may apply.
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Salary: 2.4lpa (Every 6 months performance reviews take place to identify and promote the talent)
Bond: 1 year service agreement (No upfront payment)
Tentative date of interview: 5th June [subject to change]
Tentative date of joining : Immediate
Interview Process :2 Rounds
1.F2F(Sales & Marketing-Non written)
2.Telephonic interview with Director
Any must have's :2 wheeler must to travel client meetings
Job Description: BDE-(IT Software Sales-B2B)
Join the leader!
• Winner of 26 Global Awards & 13 National Awards for excellence in technology
• First Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in India
• Highest customer satisfaction ratings according to TNS Prognostics, USA
Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow's reality - today. At Quadra we are seeking for people whose ideas can make a difference - individuals who thrive on the opportunity to think creatively and become empowered to deliver. Quadra is home of four major business groups - the Sales & Marketing Group; the Enterprise Software support Group; the Business Productivity Group and the Cloud Consulting Group. Each unique business group offers a huge variety of exciting careers for the best and brightest minds in the industry.
As a winner of numerous worldwide awards, Quadra provides immense opportunities for advancement of your professional skills and rapid career growth.
Some common attributes that we would be looking in people spanning across the above roles would include:
• Good language and communication skills
• Persuasive selling and convincing abilities
• Result oriented
• Willingness to learn and adopt to new technologies and trends
• Key values - honesty, integrity, passion for customers and technology
Job Purpose: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Closing Skills
• Prospecting Skills
• Sales Planning
• Selling to Customer Need
• Market Knowledge
• Presentation Skills
• Energy Level
• Meeting Sales Goals
Company Profile: -
- Quadrasystems.net (India) Private Limited (Quadra) has more than a decade of experience in building and delivering technology solutions for mid-sized and large businesses.
- Quadra has been recognized at global and national levels by some of the world's largest software companies such as Microsoft and Oracle over the past several years.
- Quadra was the first and only partner from India to have been recognized by Microsoft with the Worldwide Partner of the Year Award for Technology Innovation, not just once, but for ten successive years, from 2004 to 2013.
- The world's No. 1 business software maker, Oracle has honoured us with successive national Partner of the Year awards. Other industry leaders and IT publications along with trade media have also recognized our technical skills and service delivery capabilities.
- These recognitions at the highest level stand testimony to our ability to understand the unique needs of businesses and deliver to them, tailor made solutions that fuel the next level of growth.
Know more about us : http://www.quadrasystems.net/
MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA