About The company
Proplarity Group encompasses entities operative in diverse industries. The group is in the dynamic phase of expansion & diversification into other industries as well such as Retail, E-Commerce, Hospitality & IT. With the robust expansion plan of the group forays in media & associations with FDI are being pursued very aggressively.
They have projects in different locations and Pan India presence talks about the growth rate of the group
About us (Proplarity Group) : We are one of the fastest growing entrepreneurs across PAN India catering to the ever increasing demand of the real estate sector with employee strength of 300 many of whom are educated from institutes such as IIT, Symbiosis, SP Jain, MICA, and REC.
All the group companies are led by people who have spent many years of their professional lives in some of the biggest global companies (including IT giants such as CSC and Infosys), managing and winning large deals for their respective companies.
Their Offices: Their Corporate office is located in Noida with other branch offices in Lucknow, Varanasi, Delhi and Kanpur.
Their Group companies are as follows-
1. Proplarity infratech Pvt.Ltd.
2. Sellerforce India Pvt. Ltd. – www.Kartmagic.com
3. Vxplor Adventures Pvt Ltd
4. Purple Seas Sports & Technology Pvt Ltd
5. Purple Seas Projects Pvt Ltd
6. Purple Seas Marketing & Branding Pvt Ltd
7. SF Retail Pvt Ltd
8. Certa infrastructure Pvt Ltd
Interior Designing, Urban Planning, E-Commerce, Retail, Hospitality, Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing, Leasing
Desired experience- Fresher
Job Location: Lucknow,Noida
Course Specialization- B.Tech/BBA/MBA/PGDM
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate performance in the interview) Incentives other allowances
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required :
- Convert leads to sales by show casing appropriate residential/Commercial properties.
- Generate leads through referrals, cold calling and other marketing/local activities.
- Take leads for site visits in residential/Commercial projects, answering all relevant queries in the process.
- Ensure clients are satisfied with all touch point of the company.
- Dealing with existing clients and new client acquisition, addressing end-user issues.
- To liaise and building relationships with customers.
- To maintain, build and update mailing databases.
- To support the marketing manager, and other colleagues.
- To building and maintaining contacts with the mediator or sub-brokers.
- New client generation through mailing, meeting, calling and have assisted them for needed documents.
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA