About the company
Progressive Infotech is a leading System Integrator providing Consulting, Business Solutions and Outsourcing Services. They provide end-to-end IT solutions which enables their customers increase efficiency and productivity to transform their business. Their outsourcing solution fits to mid size organizations allowing them to manage outcomes and gain return on their existing investments.
Founded in 1998, Progressive has a PAN India presence in 130 locations and 800 plus associates across the country and business operations in the Middle East and Africa region. Their delivery framework is flexible enough to suit the business environment by adopting Offsite / Onsite / Hybrid Models.
Their some of the offerings are: Cloud Advisory Services, IT Transformation, Application Modernization, Mobility Consulting
The solutions provided are: Business Intelligence, Collaboration, Unified Communication, Enterprise Content Management, Data centre Consolidation, Identity & Access Management, Cloud Computing, Network & Security
Profile: Business Development Executive
Total CTC (All inclusive)
Joining - Dec\'17
Jan\'18 - Dec\'18
Probation / Training Period: 6-9 months
Job Location: Bangalore, Noida, Mumbai
Courses Required: MBA with Graduation in B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT/ECE)
Bond: 18 months service level agreement
Tentative date of interview: 1st week of April
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The incumbent will be responsible for market development activities for the company offerings in the customer accounts assigned to them ,which would then be taken to closure under leadership of respective business managers.
- The job involves leading market development and account management to sell the company offerings in IT Solutions (Server, SAN Solutions, Collaboration Solution, Information Management Solution, Network & Security Solution etc) and related Managed/Professional services.
- They would be goaled on qualified funnel generation.
- Proactively identify, size and prioritize all significant opportunities in the territory
- Building relationships with the Corporate/Government customer accounts so as to ensure regular flow of business
- Studying customer requirement & propose the right fit solutions
- Understanding the customer business model, competitive landscape and challenges they face so as to position correctly.
- Engage with Technology Partners and their account managers.
- Must have relevant experience in Enterprise/ Solution sales in Corporate
- Ability to understand and present the IT services and solutions is a must.
- Excellent Communicator with proven consultative selling skills.
- The candidate would carry revenue targets and would be measured on them besides other qualitative measures.
- Confident to meet people and build relationships.
- Should have experience in sales.
- Convenient in traveling
- Must be willing to relocate to any metro city in India if required.
- Ability to understand and present the IT services and solutions is a must
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Group Discussion
- Final Interview (HR)
0 - 2 Years
4.8 - 8 LPA