Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Executive
Website - http://pacewisdom.com/
Desired Experience - Freshers
- In probation period (1st four months), the candidate needs to work by receiving Rs 2,500 Per Month as a Stipend
- After probation the salary range would be Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 15,000 (Based on the candidature performance during probation period)
Course specialization– MBA (Marketing)
Probation Period – 4 Months
Bond- (if any)- 2 Years (selected candidate has to submit their degree certificates as a security for the work commitment. An acknowledgement letter for the same would be given to the candidate)
Interview Process – Most likely on coming weekend (6th or 7th December)
- Technical Round – Face to Face.
- HR Round – Face to Face.
- Technical knowledge in marketing
- Good hold on HRM subjects
- Knowledge on Research Methodology skills
- Basic Knowledge in management concepts
- Basics of Computer skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Interests in International Business and administration insights.
Any other Requirements /Specifications
- Strong Communication Skills is a must
- Candidates need to carry their own laptops for the first three/ four months
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Thursday, 5th December, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: BAF, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT