Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Executive
About The Company:
At Meridian, they have developed specialized expertise providing solutions for all the IT Security, VA/PT, Compliance Management and Networking requirements of an organization. We have in-depth experience across verticals spanning healthcare, telecom, manufacturing, government and public sector. They pride ourselves in bringing value to the customers through our expert and certified resources. Further, with their global partnerships, we are equipped to provide your organization with a comprehensive suite of IT, Networking, Security solutions & services and more.
Salary: INR 1.2 to 2.4 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Meridian’s procedure. Responsible for generating leads and fixing appointments and actively and successfully managing the entire sales process
• Identify potential customers and develop a business development plan to convert these into relationship accounts
• Co-ordinate customer requirements; develop and negotiate contracts successfully
• Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new revenues for Meridian.
• Presenting Meridian to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• Candidate will be expected to spend a significant amount of your time out of the office.
• Candidate will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to be autonomous. Candidate will work in close collaboration with the management team for complex large pitches and strategies.
• Managing and maintaining a pipeline of prospective business accounts and being responsible for all sales administration on own accounts
• Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following.
• Candidate will responsible for interacting with Meridian technical team and OEM partners to ensure successful POC’s and technical implementation on projects.
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
• Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities for Meridian are captured and explored.
• Proactive and responsive attitude towards prospective clients
- Telephonic round
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development Executive
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT