About The Company
Mediology Software Private Limited operates India's largest newsstand www.readwhere.com offering leading publications to users across the globe. Readwhere Advertising Exchange www.rwadx.com a part of Mediology software and is one of India's leading vernacular Ad Exchange offering digital advertising solutions to publishers online via direct advertisers and Google products
With more than 4 million unique visitors across India & showcasing content from over 250 cities to be read on mobile, tablets & PCs to read anywhere, anytime. We are one stop shop for online reading.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 To 2 Years
Salary: For Fresher- INR 2.6 LPA
For Experience- INR 4 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2012/2013/2014/2015
Course Specialization: BBA /MBA- Marketing & Sales/IB, Btech/BE
Probation/Training Period: 4 Month
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Pro-actively hunt for target publishers and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company's services.
- Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clients accounts.
- Build referral and lead generation network for product & service offered by company.
- Develop and manage marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients.
- Interact with new clients. Give them demos and briefing on the product.
- Forecast long and short-range market potential for Managements analysis.
- Pro-actively strategies content sources and adopt a method to approach them.
- Strong communication and Presentation skill, Client management, Ability to work in team.
- Anticipate issues, think proactively, and use critical thinking skills to plan stakeholder elicitation sessions.
- Face To Face Round
0 - 2 Years
2.64 - 4 LPA