About The Company: Meddey is an e-commerce portal for products & services related to management of lifestyle diseases. We help customers find state of art medical technology & trusted professionals for all their healthcare needs. Be it getting a knee brace or posture correction device to remote ECG mobile device to video consultation with physician or physiotherapy for sprains at comfort of your home or workplace, Meddey with its in-house team and authorised affiliate points will act as your friend and coach for trustworthy selection. Its pilot e-commerce site for home healthcare products is currently live.
Job Location: Delhi NCR
Years of experience: 0-2 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/post graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2017
Salary: 1.2 LPA- 1.8 LPA
Bond/Probation : NONE
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window closes.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 18 July 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Exceed weekly transaction targets through offline business development program.
- Understanding of affiliate process and objectives. Market mapping through primary & secondary research.
- Extensive field work to present & excite potential affiliates to Meddey.com.
- Conduct demonstration of key products to affiliates and potential customers.
- Impart necessary training to on-boarded affiliates/sales team.
- Lead training / demonstrations of products in key hospitals, corporate, symposiums, conference exhibition and direct customer activities e.g awareness programs with RWA’s, Senior citizen forums etc.
- Face to Face
- HR Round
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA