About The company
Live Deftsoft Informatics (P) Ltd. is a 100% export oriented unit (EOU) registered with the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), with a flagship office based in Colorado, USA. Their objective is to encourage, promote and boost Software Exports from India. Their strong commitment towards a responsible business practice reflects in everything they do - from the transparency of the communication and work with stakeholders to the unique benefits they offer to the employees and clients.
Deftsoft provides an equal opportunity to everyone with an environment that allows them to grow and learn. Their unique and simple work culture endorses creativity and teamwork, and also encourages the employees to keep up a healthy work and life balance. They frequently update their employees with new technologies that can help them to learn more. They develop distinctive and exceptional solutions that help the clients to take complete control over online business in real time.
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BCA/BSc/MBA
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Should Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth activities, profit margin, and mix of products, selling services, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activities. Identify requirements for new services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Able to generate new business and raise awareness about company’s services. Prepare necessary presentations, proposals for client interaction.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and financials
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge of online bidding through B2B web portals.
- Sound Knowledge of lead generation and preparing effective Cover Letter. Knowledge of leads generation.
- Experience in making authentic documents.
- Able to develop effective working relationship with clients through regular meetings/interactions.
- Awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace to be able to properly screen prospective accredited clients.
- Instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
Business Development Executive
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MBA
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA