LazyLad brings your Neighbourhood Market on Mobile !
All Daily Needs Delivered Within 90 Minutes
Groceries | Fruits & Veggies | Stationery | Bakery | Meat & Seafood | Flowers
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Growth & Expansion- Plan and build short-term and long-term supply for the region. Responsible for supply growth in the region across products and categories.
- Supplier Management - Ensure long term and profitable relationships with business partners and supply retention through effective reward and recognition programs.
- Building a pro-vendor brand - Retain LazyLad as the preferred choice amongst Sellers and Service Providers by ensuring a win-win for every stakeholder. Identify newer and innovative ways to engage partners continuously.
- Competitive Understanding - Keep a close watch on the competitive landscape of the city. Seize opportunities to adapt pricing, talent and business model.
- Cross-functional approach - Coordinate with all support functions including product, marketing and analytics.
Skills required (Technical, soft skills, specific tools, personality traits)
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skills. Should be a good Great Salesman!
- Must be comfortable working with Targets, should be a go-getter.
- Aptitude with strong analytical skills is essential. Have good reporting skills (MS Office)
- Should be able to think unconventionally, outside of the regular.
- Execution oriented i.e. getting things done on ground. Has a go-getter attitude.
- Passionate and owns up proactively.
Education & Experience
- Experience in doing target-based sales will be highly preferred, in fast-paced industries and startups - Eg. FMCG, e-commerce etc.
- Successfully executed business development opportunities and negotiated partnerships.
- Experience in early-stage startup environments would be an advantage.
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
Business Development Executive
B.A., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 4.5 LPA