Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Executive
About The Company:
KKD is a privately held company registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India. We are leading IT firm which is in to development of software & web services. As part of our recruitment we engage creative, responsive & result-oriented professional in our team.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - INR 2.4 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set required:
• Prospect for potental new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of
opportunites. * Meet potental clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identfy potental clients, and the decision makers within the client organizaton.
• Research and build relatonships with new clients.
• Set up meetngs between client decision makers and company’s practce leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the
client’s needs, concerns, and objectves.
• Partcipate in pricing the soluton/service.
• Handle objectons by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through diferences to
a positve conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the clients.
• Using knowledge of the market and compettors, identfy and develop the company’s unique
selling propositons and diferentaton.
• Work with technical staf and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and partcipate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will contnual to enhance the company’s
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development Executive
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT