About The Company: IVS Solutions is a complete online solutions provider for education, career, visa & foreign investment . They provide education and immigration assistance to over 30 countries across the globe. Using technology as a tool, IVS endeavors to provide a transparent, user friendly and more accessible service to its clients. They provide necessary services within the realms of relocation and visits to various countries. Their list of clients include well known personalities from India who have also provided their video testimony on their Facebook page. As a part of their goal to provide efficient services and better guidance to students of India, who wish to study abroad in countries like United States, United kingdom, Canada, Australia etc, they are conducting seminars in various schools.
Job Location : Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Year
Course Specialization : B.Tech, BBA/MBA, BCA/MCA, BA/MA, B.Sc./M.Sc., B.Com./M.Com.
Salary Details: INR 0.84 LPA - INR 1.2 LPA (For Freshers), INR 1.2 LPA - INR 1.8 LPA (For Experienced)
Tentative Date Of Inetrview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Organize and attend marketing/promotional events/ seminars held by IVS Solutions to represent and promote IVS Solutions.
- Develop great relationships with both new and existing clients in order to assist in achievement of both individual and collective sales targets.
- Utilise networking opportunities to introduce the IVS Solutions's full range of products and services, to grow business and increase its’ profitability.
- Handle initial client contact and make recommendations as to the level and nature of programme to meet client needs and liaise with Academic Resources in providing info to clients.
- Handle requests concerning the customization of programmes to suit client needs, and liaise with Programme Directors/Head of Academic Resources in terms of the achievability of customized programming.
- Provide support to clients, managers and employees about learning development strategies and opportunities. Prepare, price and present proposals including project scope and timeline in response to business leads.
- Research, analyse and understand current issues/trends/future opportunities and threats and identify options to develop best practice, resolve problems, meet market needs and build/ensure sustainability of the business.
- Face to face interview.
Business Development Executive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
0.84 - 1.8 LPA