Ginger Cup provide free paper cups with ads on them to our registered consumers. We convince advertiser to move completely from pamphlets marketing medium as it is merely wastage of paper and has very short life to Ginger Cup marketing. Same way we convince our consumers (like IT companies, startups, colleges, hospitals, banks etc) not to use plain paper cups for drinking water, coffee, or tea etc. Our goal is to save paper and yet it should fulfil the requirement of both advertiser and consumers.
Hence we at ginger cup, save paper used in leaflets and print same ads on paper cup. Every time consumer uses ginger cup he/she save paper used in leaflet/pamphlets. As this concept is different, it requires a change in mindset of advertiser and as well as consumer. We need motivated people who are leaders in their own circle and have very high ability to convince people to become proud member of Ginger cup club.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Salary: INR 1.8 – 2.16 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Interview
- The candidate is expected to develop and manage sales for GingerCup.
- The candidate should have a strong focus on building new clients.
- Identify sales leads, pitch to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- This role revolves around good communication and so your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Attend meetings and do presentations at a management level.
- Determine a sales strategy, risk identification.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Writing reports.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Good business sense and should have an understanding of marketing principles.
- A positive attitude and Negotiation skills.
- Plenty of initiative.
- Candidate having prior sales/ business development exp is an added advantage.
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.16 LPA