About The Company
Geepay is a product line of Geeglobia India Private Limited providing online services that lets people send money to the beneficiary's bank account anywhere in India. Geepay has been formulated with an aim to provide flexible payment options to the masses.Geepay is a medium, which reaches every solitary village site and under developed regions in specific mean of time. Dedicate to serve, it is available with its 24x7 customer support and helpline. They strive to deliver the actual requirement of the customer and clients at a time, and their value, opinions and feedback. They offer a range of financial services that are customized to the needs of unbanked and underbanked customers. Their expertise lies in implementing online and automated technology solutions that minimize risks and lower the costs of transactions. By partnering with banks and other financial institutions, they offer products that help people, even with the lowest of incomes save wealth and manage it economically. Their extensive distribution channel ens that customers can avail banking services without incurring the cost of conducing these transactions.
Website : www.geeglobiaindia.com
Job Location : Pune
Desired experience : 0 - 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech, BBA/MBA, BCA/MCA, B.Sc./M.Sc., BA/MA, B.Com./M.Com.
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary : INR 0.84 LPA to INR 1.20 LPA (20% Hike on current CTC)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 14-03-2016 till 12:00 pm
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Online bidding
- Writing proposals
- Interact with the client for their technical requirements
- Close deals
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Constantly keep upgrading your business development techniques, and help in enhancing the company knowledge base by participating in training and educational initiatives.
- Carry out market research through industry contacts, publications, trade events, news to identify ideas for growth.
- Filter out high potential deals by analyzing business strategies, opportunity requirements / pre-requisites / Financials, and internal priorities.
- As the face of the organization you will also help in building the brand of the company in the industry vendor and customer community.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Negotiation skills, problem solving skills
- Convincing skills
- Very good exposure to freelancer.com, guru.com, elance.com, odesk.com etc.
Business Development Executive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
0.84 - 1.2 LPA