Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Executive
eZeeCLOUD is a hospitality software solution provider with a vision to create an equitable hospitality ecosystem. eZeeCloud intends to bring all stake holders of the hospitality segment Hotels, Hotel Guests, Travel Agents & Corporate Clients together to build and ecosystem where information is in real-time, two-way synchronized & mutually beneficial to everyone. As part of the ecosystem, eZeeCloud offers one Central Reservation System (travelkosha); three portals (www.packago.com,www.travel360.com,Hoteldealtonight.in) and two products (Hd360.com, ezeelinkonline.com).
Profile/Designation- Business Development Executive
Job Location- Bangalore
Desired experience- Fresher's
Course specialization- MBA/B.E / B.Tech
Probation / Training Period- 6 Months
Salary- 2.4LPA to 3.60LPA + Incentive + Travel Reimbursement on Actual
Tentative date of joining-
1.If the college allows the candidate to join early, they are most welcome to join the organization, otherwise
2. Late Joining (After Completion of their final semester examinations)
Interview Process- Written Test (Aptitude/GK) followed by an Online Personality Assessment Test.
Note- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a face to face round of interview in Bangalore office of Ezeecloud Infoserves.
- Managing existing client relationships and bring in new relationships through referrals and active solicitation.
- Traveling to various part of the country for meeting existing and acquiring new clients.
- Enhance and Manage the Leads/Prospects/Customers.
- Assist in Promotional, Lead generation and Opportunity Management activities.
- Ensure sales targets are consistently met.
- Cross-sell & deep-sell by profiling clients in detail.
Desired Candidate's Profile-
- A ‘Go Getter' attitude.
- Willingness to use both brains & hands on work
- Passion & intent to excel
- Explicitness & attention to detail
- Relevant Communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of Marathi, Hindi and South India Languages are desirable.
Tentative Interview Date- 10th January in Bangalore(Subject to change)
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT