Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Executive
Website - http://www.enukesoftware.com/
Desired experience - 6months to 1 year. 2012 & 2013 batch only
Course specialization - Any Graduate / MBA
Academic Criteria - None
Salary Details - Rs. 1.5 LPA – 3.0 LPA (Depending on the candidature performance in the interview)
Probation Period - 3 months.
NO BOND NO CONTRACT FULL TIME JOB
Tentative Interview Date & Process - On 1st March 2014, Saturday
- Written Test (ENGLISH TEST)
- 1 to 2 F2F Rounds of Interview
- Build up the database of clients, track them and pitch them for the projects.
- Develop plans in order to widen the current business and fetch new projects in the organizations.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research pertaining to expanding business and extracting clients from the market.
- Assist in creation of sales presentation as and when it is required and preparing documents for the clients for pitching them.
- Candidate should have work experience in bidding on portals like Guru, Elance, Odesk, etc and understanding the project requirement.
- Experience in preparing the business proposal (RFP/RFQ).
- Must have good Marketing skills, good communication skills, Expert in Social Media.
- Responsible for getting business from online sites like Guru.com, Elance, Odesk and other freelance sites
- To look into new Project acquisition through proposals and communicating with clients.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good Communication and presentation skills.
- Candidates developed business through Elance and LinkedIn will be given an added advantage.
- Flair of marketing & sales and strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Candidate should be updated with new technologies, techniques, standards and practices.
- Adaptable to fast paced environment and learning opportunities.
- Candidate with strong aptitude, high energy and enthusiasm.
Any other information/specifications
- We are looking for permanent positions only.
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 24th February, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), MBA
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure