About The Company:
Embtech Innova, a strong embedded systems engineering company with a clear advantage in the field of electronics hardware and software integration, in partnership with Intent Design, a USA based innovative mechanical engineering and design company shall strive to seamlessly integrate various disciplines to produce disruptive and innovative technologies that are licensed on B2B, B2C basis, thereby generating revenues in the form of Royalties, Engineering services, training revenues and consulting fees.
Founded in 2017, in partnership with Intent Design, Embtech innova will provide design thinking, engineering and manufacturing services. We deliver innovative solutions that add value to business through deployment of process and technology. Our solutions will help clients leverage market opportunities and gain competitive advantage.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 - 1 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.tech/MBA
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA To INR 3.5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 28th April, 2018
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Driving the digital marketing campaigns via website, social and other outreach channels with an objective of marketing the ideas and technologies around which the company is working on and managing the sales and lead pipelines generated out of that.
- Managing the content creation and promotion via the company website and its associated partners, This also includes the routine SEO, keyword research and analytics related activities.
- Creating sales and marketing collateral and managing them.
- Providing outreach support via connecting and building relationship with global customers through various online channels.
- Building the overall brand positioning of the company and help in positioning IoTracX as the world’s most premiere emerging technology solutions company.
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 3.5 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor