About Doon Consulting:
The Doon Company, has been in business for over 10 years (Started in March 2004) and is a marketing consulting firm with offices in Gurgaon, Haryana. Their customers are MNC's and Indian IT Companies that market technology products, services and solutions.
Their primary function is to improve the top-line and scalability of a sales organization/team. And they do that through a variety of services that complement an organization's sales and marketing team.
The Doon Team specializes in designing and implementing programs that give the best Return on Investment to their client Teams. They have the right tools, experience, knowledge and needless to say, technology to be able to track the impact of a program in a marketplace.
They believe that the Doon Team is the best in its genre of service providers. Their processes ensure that they deliver great value for money, supreme quality and consistency in all their deliveries. Doon is proud to share that this fact was re-iterated by a 'BRAND EXCELLENCE AWARD' that they were recently awarded by the World Marketing Congress (WMC) and CMO Council at their recently concluded event at Taj Lands End in Mumbai on the 15th of November 2014.
Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: 1.8 LPA to 3 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: 28th March 2015
“Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
Tentative Date of Joining: 15th April,15(Leave will be granted for final exams)
Interview Process: Face to face(HR)
- Candidate should have excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Candidate should have strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Candidate should have ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate should have superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Candidate should be proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Key skills Mandatory:
- Confident communication skills and excellent English.
- Strong convincing power
- Self Motivated
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, BCM, MBA, MCA, P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A