About The Company:
Marrow is part of Daily Rounds. We at Marrow are looking for sales team members to join our field team across India. Marrow ( www.marrow.com ) is India's largest medical education platform. Over 2 lakh students use Marrow every day to learn about medical concepts and prepare for exams. The role involves visiting top medical colleges in your state, meeting students and helping them purchase our online courses. Note that this is a sales role that involves revenue targets and incentives.
Job Location: Delhi (Multiple Location)
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 3.6 LPA Allowance(travel and stay) Incentives(INR 15k-20K per month)
Target Batch Passouts: 2017-2019
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/ MBA/Any Graduates
Probation/ Training Period: 1 Month
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Walk-in visits: Visit colleges in designated territory and meet medical students
Events: Attend events and college festivals, managing entire event setup, and logistics
Marketing: Share pamphlets and marketing material with students and create awareness about the
company and product.
Lead collection: Collect the contact information of students and event attendees
Lead management: Follow Up with collected leads and maintain a lead database
Lead conversion: Pitch subscription plans to leads and achieve revenue targets
Team relationship: Assist other team members, reporting manager, and company in jointly achieving revenu targets and running awareness campaigns Achieve monthly revenue goals
Skills Set Required:
- Comfortable with travel, regularly visiting new locations and meeting new people
- Competitive, confident, self-motivated and driven team player
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Can manage events, conferences and on-ground activation
- Ability to take ownership, work independently and closely with senior stakeholders
- (preferred) Multicultural / can speak multiple languages
- Travel & Food allowances
- Attractive Incentives
- Health Insurance
- Face to Face
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
3 - 3.6 LPA