About The Company :
Crizaze is one of the most prominent modelling and advertising agencies. Since its founding in 2010 by an Engineering graduate Vimal Hari, Crizaze has earned its prestigious standing as an industry leader by providing full-spectrum model management for women, men, and children models, as well as other industry professionals such as photographer, makeup & hair stylist, and fashion stylist. In addition to agency location in Chennai, Crizaze maintains relationships with hundreds of local model management firms / coordinators in order to find and develop the next generation of talent. Model scouting and development initiatives also extend into national model searches produced in concert with strategic media partners utilizing the latest in information and social technologies. A distinctive professionalism and integrity, which imbues all aspects of client relations, moreover has allowed Crizaze to remain a pioneer in the dynamic and ever-changing fashion and beauty industries for over 6 years.
Years of experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/B.B.A,B.Com
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA To INR 1.8 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview, experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 8 May 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- The primary role is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business development executives responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the companys competitors.
- Technical Round
- Managment Round
0 - 1 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA