About The Company:
Conduct Exam is a robust online exam software developed by R K Infotech which offers online & offline assessment solutions to Educational Institutions, Schools & Colleges, Olympiads, Universities, Government & PSU, Corporate Recruitment & Training, Educational Publishers, Training & Certification and Distance Education organizations.
The software comes as an answer to the undying efforts of teachers/moderators working towards modernization/simplification of the examination process and offers an easy to integrate collection of software applications for the conduction of online exam, offline/lab based exam and center based exam. Apart from covering these sectors of academia, Conduct Exam software has proven to be highly successful in campus recruitment by reducing the workload (human resource and cost consumption) of the company officials which would otherwise require them to go through each and every sheet of the aspiring candidates. By collaborating with some of the top institutes and organizations in the country, benefiting over 10 million users and conducting more than 10 million exams nationwide, Conduct Exam works B2B only and has become an epitome of cutting edge technology by delivering valid and reliable results.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0 - 3 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/MBA/BBA/Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA To INR 3.6 LPA (Negotiable) + Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Will be responsible for interacting with potential clients to provide end to end online/offline solutions.
- Will be responsible for sales and acquisition/ retention of clients in the assigned territory Responsible for generating the leads by direct sales.
- Responsible for selling IT services into Web & Mobile apps.
- Will have to achieve target and develop new business opportunities by selling company\'s online/offline solutions.
- To create/maintain excellent relationships with clients and with the specified persons and be able to tailor pitch the product according to their specifications.
- Understanding and assessing client requirements, sharing proposal and presentation with clients and customizing solutions.
- Interact regularly with the clients to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship.
- Manage complex sales solutions and acquire new clients.
- Following complete sales cycle and ensuring payment collection and post sales servicing clients.
- Sales management - To drive both volume and value.
- Will be responsible for providing software training and dedicated support to clients.
*Candidates having prior expirience in IT sales will have an advantage.
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, BHM 4 Yr.
0 - 3 Years
1.8 - 3.6 LPA