About The Company :
Classplus was born out of an urge to redefine classroom engagement in this country. A tutors activities should be simplified, a kids learning curves should be personalized and a parent should be continually notified. Thats step 1 of our mission. And we are always on the lookout for high energy, creative hustlers who can repel boundaries and dent one of the toughest education markets in the world. We are backed by global venture capitalists, serial entrepreneur-investors and giant tech corps in our mission. Media Links: Forbes India MoneyControl YourStory Times of India.
Job Location: Varanasi,Jind,Bikaner,Meerut,Jamshedpur,Muzaffarpur,Agra,Gwalior,Jhansi,Rampur,Jodhpur,Ajmer,Saharanpur,Kharagpur,Jabalpur,Gorakhpur,Durgapur.
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech,BBA/MBA
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: - INR 4 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 3rd August 2019
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
Role and Responsibilities:
1) Manage client discovery and establish first connect.
2) Physically meet the customer and give them a demo of our product.
3) Close sales deals with the customer.
4) Maintain follow-ups over calls to keep building the sales pipeline.
5) Explain the tech product in detail. If needed, give them a product demo/training.
6) Manage pricing negotiations and maintain healthy relationships with clients.
1) Frequent traveling will be required. Both in-city and out-station depending on the favorable zone
2) All traveling expenses will be paid by the company at standard industry norms.
3) A personal vehicle is mandatory
1) Very polished and good communication skills. Knowledge of local or Area language will be preferred.
2) Street-smart attitude, highly motivated candidate.
3) Strong ownership attitude. You should be able to take responsibility for the role.
4) Driving should be known and own a vehicle (two-wheeler) will be given preference.
5) College and grades are not selection criteria as long as you are sincere and hungry to learn
6) A smartphone is mandatory
Strong sales skills, Customer Relationship Management, Communication Skills, Traveler, Self Starter / Self Motivated, Negotiation Skills, Ownership And Accountability.
- Face To Face Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA