About the company:
Centilytics is a Silicon Valley-based company that helps enterprises using public clouds to govern, analyze and optimize their cloud spend under one roof. We are a part of StartX which is a tier-1 Stanford-based startup accelerator and have been managing millions of annual cloud consumption for all our customers so far.
At present, Centilytics operates for both AWS and Microsoft Azure with a plan of introducing Google cloud in near future. Our clientele base includes Lenovo, Infosys, The Wire, NASSCOM and LRN to name a few.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech / BBA / BCA /MBA
Salary: INR 1.92 LPA to INR 4.56 LPA
|Time Period||Fixed Salary||Variable Salary|
|First 6 Months (During Training)||Stipend of INR 10K||INR 15 K to 54K (Per Quarter)|
|Next 6 Months (1 Year Bond Ends )||INR 16K||INR 15 K to 54K (Per Quarter)|
|Next 6 Months||INR 20K||INR 15 K to 54K (Per Quarter)|
*If the students have already passed out or graduated, their salary structure starts from 16K per month.
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Bond: 1 year service level agreement.
Shift Type: Night Shift | Cab facility will be provided within the Noida Area (Hence, the joinees can relocate to Noida)
1 Years Program : (Surety Cheque Rs. 95000 to be submited against the service agreement.)*
*You need not deposit any amount in that bank account, that could be a zero balance account in which the balance could be Re. 0.
Pls Note: Company will not use the cheque until unless there is any absconding or breach of agreement from candidate side. This cheque will stand cancelled once they leave the company in proper manner after completion of agreement.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The incumbent will be responsible for market development activities for the company offerings in the customer accounts assigned to them, which would then be taken to closure under leadership of respective business managers.
- Identifying New Sales Leads via Direct Customer Engagement.
- Qualifying the pre-generated leads over the Call/Email/Software.
- Generate own leads/References from new customers at the time of acquisition.
- Achieving Sales Target & implementing sales promotional strategies of that region.
- Speaking with business owners, CEO, CXO, decision makers & explaining the product
- Understanding the requirement of B2B customers & demonstrating the services along with value proposition
- Establish and develop network of customers.
- Coordinating with sales team.
- Passion, desire and motivation to sell and close new business
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Excellent Communicator with proven consultative selling skills.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Confident to meet people and build relationships
- Group Discussion Round
- HR Interview with the shortlisted candidates
- CEO Round at company’s office.
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.92 - 4.56 LPA