Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Executive
About The company
CEDCOSS is a leading global Open Source software development company. They are dedicated to providing solutions to businesses by leveraging the power of open source software, solutions and technologies.
The company has been promoted by highly experienced professionals dedicated to provide high quality IT solutions. They provide values to the product with applied quality process. CEDCOSS define, design and deliver IT solutions to their clients which help them to become front runner up in there domain. With CEDCOSS, clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the global delivery model that CEDCOSS pioneered.
They have served more than 500 clients all over the globe (UK, Germany, Switzerland, and USA).
Website address: www.cedcoss.com
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: BBA/MBA
Probation/Training Period: 6 months’
During Training: Rs. 10,000 per month stipend
Post Training: Rs. 1.4 LPA to Rs. 1.8 LPA (Depending on candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Bond: 18 months
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to face interviews
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions and prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Good Communication andPresentation Skills
- Negotiation and Prospecting Skills
- Creativity, Motivation for Sales.
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development Executive
- Education: BBA, MBA
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT